We respect your privacy.
Personal information collected from our consigners and sellers will be used only for the express purpose of providing our agreed-upon services to you.
If you have any concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at Regina Auto Auction via email at email@example.com or by calling us at 306.543.5777.
The property in all sales will be offered by Auctioneer as agent for the Consignor according to the following terms and conditions:
- Indemnification – All Purchasers are required to have a Bidder Number to bid, giving full name and address.
- $2,500 deposit required at time of purchase. (Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard will be accepted for deposit).
- Deposits are NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Time of payment – All bills must be paid in full by 5:00 PM Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022.
Please note: We do not accept cash for purchases over $2,500.
ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Debit (Please call your bank prior to purchasing to ensure your security limit is raised).
- Bank Draft
- Certified Cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Money Order
- Visa / Mastercard – 2% surcharge applies on amounts.
- All property is sold “as is” and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Property is open to thorough public inspection and it is the Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, etc.
- Though all description and commentary are believed to be correct, neither the Auctioneer nor Consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc.
- Buying fee collected on all vehicles.
- A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that the person has made themself acquainted with these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them.
- The Buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise between two bidders, the Auctioneer may, at their discretion, re-open the bidding between the high bidders until property is sold.
- To maintain the continuity of the sale it shall be the duty of the Auctioneer to advance the bidding at their own discretion, and may reject a normal or fractional advance should it, in their estimation, prove injurious to the sale.
- In the case upon which there may be a reserve price, the Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of Consignor, or Consignor may wish to bid personally, or by Agent. However, in all cases, full commissions are due and payable to Auctioneer without distinction or preference shown to such Consignor or Agent should he/she become the successful bidder.
- Prior to removal of purchases, payment must be made using the accepted methods of payment listed above. Unless exempt by law, the Purchaser shall pay any and all applicable taxes.
- Upon the fall of the Auctioneer’s hammer, and/or when the Auctioneer says “sold”, title on the property shall pass to the highest bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility. All property shall be removed from the premises by the Purchaser at his/her own risk and expense within the time period announced by the Auctioneer and if not so removed, may be sent by Auctioneer to a storage facility for the account, risk and expense of the Purchaser.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale.
- Neither Auctioneer nor Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where sale shall be held.
- If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions herein are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and the Consignor by law, including without limitation the right to hold the Purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer, at their option, may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the Purchaser or (b) re-sell the property publicly or privately and, in such event, the Purchaser shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs, including storage, the expenses of both sales, Auctioneer commission at its regular rate and all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
- Removal – Removal shall be at the expense, liability and risk of the Purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on the presentation of a paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified and shall have the option of removing and storing at the expense and risk of the Purchaser any article purchased but not paid for and removed within the specified time. Non-delivery responsibility – Auctioneer shall not in any event be liable for non-delivery or for any other matter or thing, to any Purchaser of any lot other than for the return to the Purchaser or the deposit or sum paid on said lot, should the Purchaser be entitled to it.
- Claims – No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from the premises.
- All verbal announcements take precedence at time of sale.